Sunday, December 8, 2013

Sunday morning pancakes

I am a huge breakfast food lover! I could eat breakfast foods all day long. Every Sunday my family and I try and have a nice Sunday breakfast, these often consist of waffles, german pancakes, pancakes, crepes or some sort of breakfast baked good. I was feeling a bit left out cooking these foods then watching from the sidelines as they were devoured. So I have been trying to be more proactive with my GP friendly breakfast options. Today I had banana pancakes! They were amazing and made from only three ingredients: banana, fresh eggs, vanilla


I have a  Cuisinart SmartPower-15-Piece-Portable Blender, it is one of my most used and loved appliances, I use the individual smoothie cups for my juices and overnight oats all week long)  In the blender cup I  put one egg, 1/4 cup egg white, 1 tbs vanilla and one banana... And blend:) 
I used a ice cream scoop to scoop the batter into hot non stick pan cook about 2 minutes per side on medium/lowish heat and serve:) 
This one serving recipe made more then I could eat for breakfast so I will have left overs for snack or tomorrow. 


-Enjoy 
JVW

No comments:

Post a Comment