Tuesday, November 26, 2013

11/25/13 dinner

Last night my family and I enjoyed a venison dinner. I steamed the green beans to the point right before they turn to mush for myself and reduced down the fresh cranberries with honey until they were jelly like. The sweet potatoes I roasted whole then sliced into pieces. Venison was grilled with salt and pepper. 
I was able to enjoy this meal without any negative side effects. I realize green beans and cranberries are not on everyone's "digestible" list however I find when they are cooked to the point of baby food I can tolerate them well.

1 pound green beans: steamed until soft ( extremely soft for me)
3 sweet potatoes bakes at 375 until soft then sliced
2 pounds venison sprinkled with salt/pepper and grilled five minutes per side on medium heat
1 bag Cranberries cooked on low heat with 1 cup water and 1/2 cup honey until reduced down to jelly about 30 minutes. 

My plate:


Enjoy 

No comments:

Post a Comment